Are you a high school or college student looking for a way to make a difference in the world? Are you seeking a place to volunteer your time and talents? Do you enjoy helping the elderly?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place!
Youth service options at Holy Family Home include:
- Mass with the Residents and Little Sisters – every day at 11 a.m. (Sundays 10:30 am)
- Providing music, dance, and entertainment – our Residents always enjoy performances by school groups!
- School classes or youth groups could sponsor an event – a bingo party or another special activity
Groups that come regularly to our home include:
- Villanova University
- Temple University
- University of Pennsylvania
- St. John Evangelist Young Adult Group
- Hospitality Club
If you or your youth group would like to get to know the wisdom, understanding, and sense of fun of our elderly Residents, please contact Sr. Veronica at email@example.com or (215) 729-5153.